- Sunset Packet Pickup Party at Shelter Cove Waterfront Park
- (Optional) dinner with Shoe, Fancy, and 1500 of your new besties. Carb-loading has never been so fun.
- Get your swag bag and race credentials and then boogie down with our entertainment, games, paparazzi, and stunning sunset over Broad Creek.
- A beautiful, 10-minute ferry ride from Hilton Head to Haig Point on Daufuskie Island, where rum punch will greet you at the dock
- A breathtaking course, including: oceanfront paths, live oak shaded island roads, and a haunted lighthouse. Oh, and hammocks are waiting for you on the beach.
- Waterfront after-party with delicious food, wet-your-pants-games, entertainment, and finish line shenanigans. Drinks will be flowing at the cash bar.
- A true slice of southern hospitality on the secluded Callawassie Island
- Our new course will showcase the beautiful waterfront and secluded wildlife areas where you’ll enjoy bald eagles, woodstorks, and Big Al (the state’s largest alligator)
- An incredible after party with our famously entertaining DJ, great food, and our Guinness World Record Flocks of Love. Cold, post-race beverages are available at the cash bars.
- Our first ever sunrise race day on Hilton Head Island starting at Shelter Cove Community Park
- Our 10 mile course is strategically planned so you’ll reach our pristine, world-renowned Hilton Head beaches just as the sun appears over the ocean. We cannot wait to see these pictures.
- The afterparty brunch buffet will be filled with music, a 10’ beach ball toss competition, dance contests, flip flop races, and our emotional Survivor Celebration.
Click here for more information